- For a gallery of examples for Energy Constructs, see here.
Kyle Rayner (DC) up against an arsenal with his energy constructed sword.
Create constructs out of the energy.
- Energy Craftsmanship
- Energy Weapon Creation
Users can turn the energy into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the energy for various purposes.
- Barriers and Walls
- Duplicates of oneself.
- Aura Constructs
- Ectokinetic Constructs
- Force-Field Constructs
- Life-Force Constructs
- Magical Constructs
- Psychic Constructs
- User's imagination, less creative usually means they can only make simplified constructs, such as geometric shapes and stick figures. Advanced practitioners can make exact replicas of anything they think of.
- Can be broken if the amount of force that is applied is greater than the amount the user's imagination can produce.
- If the construct takes too much damage it may be difficult to maintain and can break, especially if the user has problems with maintaining focus.
- Constructs that are solely used as defensive armor may have their own natural weaknesses.