- For a gallery of examples for Energy Blasts, see here.
Starfire (DC Comics) joins forces with Cyborg.
Discharge various forms of energy as projectile blasts
The ability to use energy as a projectile weapon. Sub-power of Energy Manipulation.
- Energy Beams
- Energy Bolts
- Energy Bursts
- Energy Rays
- Energy Projection
- Hand Blasts
- Power Blasts
- Power Beam Emission
- Particle Beam Emission
The user has ability to release a variety of ranged energy-attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, they can release huge rays of pure energy can knock over or even obliterate dozens of targets, or slightly singe them. Some can discharge an incredibly powerful energy-burst that can be quite large and destructive from their body. Users may generate blasts through weapons, tools or any part of their body.
- Beams: Release concentrated beams of energy.
- Blasts: Release energy over a specific target area
- Bullets : Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Concussion Beams: Release beams of solidified energy.
- Elemental Beam Emission: Release beams of a respective element.
- Energy Ball Projection: create and launch spheres of energy.
- Energy Bolt Projection: Release very many low powered projectiles
- Energy Bombs: Create bombs/explosions of pure energy.
- Energy Breath: Fire energy blasts from mouth.
- Energy Wave Emission: Send out a wave of energy and that repels everything. Waves can be in the forms of rings and spirals, some users usually let energy rush out of their body or weapon.
- Expanding Energy Bolts: Project energy that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Blasts: Blasts of energy in form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Fire energy blasts from hands.
- Omnidirectional Energy Waves: Send out a wave of energy in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit beams of energy from one's eyes.
- Orbs: User collects a large amount of energy and releases it in an orb-shape.
- Overpower: Pulse of energy is released, overloading powered devices in an area.
- Reflective Beams: Shoot beams that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Fire energy blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Fire energy blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Zap: A tiny short release of energy to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Elemental Attacks
- Elemental Bolt Projection
- Energy Constructs
- Energy Manipulation
- Energy Physiology
- Force-Field Generation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users require outside source of energy to create a blast
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing my be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.