- For a gallery of examples for Energy Attacks, see here.
Starfire (DC Comics) joins forces with Cyborg.
release/use energy to various attacks
- Energy Beams/Blasts/Bolts/Bursts/Rays
- Energy Projection
- Power Blasts
- Power Beam Emission
The user can release/use energy to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc., from huge rays of pure energy that can knock over or even obliterate dozens of targets, or slightly singe them.
- Concussion Beams: Release beams of solidified energy.
- Elemental Beam Emission: Release beams of a respective element.
- Energy Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of energy.
- Energy Beam Emission: Release concentrated beams of energy.
- Energy Blast: Release energy over a specific target area.
- Energy Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of energy.
- Energy Bombs: Create bombs/explosions of energy.
- Energy Breath: Discharge energy blasts from mouth.
- Energy Bullets: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Energy Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with energy.
- Energy Pillar Projection: Project energy pillars.
- Energy Wave Emission: Send out a wave of energy and that repels everything.
- Expanding Energy Bolts: Project energy that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Energy Blasts: Release blasts of energy in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release energy blasts from hands.
- Obscured Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Omnidirectional Energy Waves: Send out a wave of energy in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit energy from one's eyes.
- Orbs: Release large amount of energy in orb-shape.
- Overpower: Pulse of energy is released, overloading powered devices in an area.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release energy blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release energy blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of energy.
- Zap: A tiny short release of energy to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Cold Attacks
- Ectoplasmic Attacks
- Electricity Attacks
- Electromagnetic Attacks
- Fire Attacks
- Heat Attacks
- Life-Force Attacks
- Light Attacks
- Magnetic Attacks
- Plasma Attacks
- Attack Powers
- Elemental Attacks
- Elemental Bolt Projection
- Energy Constructs
- Energy Manipulation
- Energy Physiology
- Ergokinetic Combat
- Force-Field Generation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of energy to create a blast.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing my be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.