Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Perpetual Storm Creation/Generation/Inducement
User can create/generate storms or weather phenomena that will never end once generated. Perpetual storms may even continue to grow in size and strength over time by altering local weather patterns or by drawing down the upper atmosphere to form new storms.
Depending on the users skill and the local weather conditions, almost any size storm can be generated.
- Blizzard Creation
- Cosmic Storm
- Hurricane Creation
- Ice Storm Creation
- Rain Generation
- Sandstorm Creation
- Thunderstorm Creation
- Tornado Creation
- Climate Manipulation
- Disaster Manipulation
- Endless Attack
- Omnidirectional Disaster Waves
- Perfect Storm
- Storm Embodiment
- Storm Generation
- Storm Manipulation
- Weather Generation
- Weather Manipulation
- Cannot control the storm once generated.
- May be weak against Storm Negation.
- Ba'al (Ba'al: The Storm God)
- Exile (Last Exile)
- Mewtwo (Pokemon: The First Movie)
- Living Superoxidizer (Seattle Superstorm)
- Rain Machine (Rave Master)
- The Touchstone (Stargate SG-1); when used improperly
Examples of Endless Storms
- Grand Stream (Last Exile)
- Fimbulvetr/Fimbulwinter (Norse Mythology)
- Eye of Abendego (Pathfinder)
- Annihilation Storm (Rave Master)