- Magic Symbiote Armor
- Mystical Symbiote Armor
The user possesses an entity that is symbiotically bound to their body and acts as an exoskeleton, with this entity having been empowered by mystical forces. These forces allow the user, even if they are not normally capable of using magic, to utilize it through said symbiotic entity, and may negate or alter weaknesses that the entity usually would have.
- Adaptive Armor
- Assimilative Evolution
- Amorphous Physiology
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced Condition/Supernatural Condition
- Malleable Anatomy
- Natural Weaponry
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Magic Detection
- Mystical Mutation
- Possession: By way of extending the use of the symbiote through magic, a user can have much greater influence over the actions and thoughts of those it interacts with.
- Weakness Change
- Enchanted Armor
- Magic Empowerment
- Power Suit
- Science-Magic Mixture
- Symbiotic Costume
- Armor may be rendered inert by anti-magical or anti-enchantment effects.
- Symbiote may be controlled through arcane rituals to possess the user or alter their mentality far more than a non-magical symbiote.
- Angela (Image Comics/Spawn); via Angelic Ribbons
- Hellspawn (Image Comics/Spawn)
- Hosts of the Witchblade (Image Comics/Top Cow)
- Andrea Benton (Marvel); via Mania Symbiote with a Hell Mark
- Claire Dixon (Marvel), via Raze Symbiote
- Cletus Kasady (Marvel); via Carnage Symbiote enhanced by the Darkhold
- Eugene "Flash" Thompson (Marvel); via Venom Symbiote with a Hell Mark
- Jubulile van Scotter (Marvel); via magic-enhanced Symbiote