|Empathic Weather Manipulation|
Alice's (Heroes) anger causes a strong gust of wind
control weather via emotions
- Empathic Weather Control
- Emotional Weather Manipulation
The weather is tied to the user's emotions, I.e, shiny, clear day when happy, stormy when angered, rain when sad. The power can be very powerful and dangerous if not so careful with handling one's feelings.
All the capabilities of Weather Manipulation limited to certain moods or emotions:
- Clear skies when happy.
- Electricity Manipulation/Electricity Generation when angry.
- Empathic Air Manipulation
- Empathic Water Manipulation
- Freezing when feeling emotionally cold.
- Rain Creation when sad.
- Storm Manipulation when REALLY angry.
- Wind Generation conjure strong winds when frightened.
- User may not be aware they possess this power.
- May be constantly active.
- Marion Caldwell (Haven)
- Alice Shaw (Heroes)
- Isis (DC Comics)
- Storm (Marvel)
- Danny Phantom (Danny Phantom); after absorbing weather controlling abilities from Vortex
- Hannah Panahon (Wansapanataym Episode 79)
- When crying - it rains hard
- When boastful - a tornado will suddenly appear
- When angry - thunder storm clashes together with the winds
- When irritated - electrical-based objects explodes
- When sad and gloomy - clouds go dim and dark
- When happy - the sun is up and the weather is moderate
- Emma Gilbert, Cleo Setori, and Rikki Chadwick (H2o: Just Add Water); when combining their weather-affecting/controlling abilities
- Milly Bertenburger (Kid vs. Kat); after gaining Telekinesis
- Yota (Naruto)
- Laura Vasquez (Men in Black II)