User can create, shape and manipulate smoke through their emotions. The smoke may be linked to a specific emotion or various emotions based off of the intensity of the user's feelings. Usually, the stronger the emotions, the more powerful the fumes, but there is a chance that the smoke may overcome the user.
- Empathic Air Manipulation
- Empathic Element Manipulation
- Empathic Fire Manipulation
- Smoke Manipulation
- Loss of emotional control can cause the user to unintentionally injure or kill others with smoke.
- Strong emotions may cause smoke screen, blinding or suffocating the user.
- Weak emotions may weaken user.
- Katie Ka-Boom (Animaniacs)
- Zuko (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Hexxus (FernGully: The Last Rainforest)
- Delsin Rowe (InFamous: Second Son)