The power to shapeshift to any shape in response to one's emotions. Variation of Shapeshifting.
- Empathic Metamorph
The user can shapeshift via their emotions. If they feel loved, they will become beautiful, or if they feel anger or fear, they will turn hideous.
In certain cases, the user shapeshifts into their set form when experiencing a high level of emotions.
- Users of Emotion Manipulation or Emotion Inducement can cause the user to change into different forms against their will.
- Can lose the ability if a user of Apathy Inducement causes one to lose all emotion.
- Penny (Amazing World of Gumball); without her shell
- Meggan Puceanu/Gloriana (Marvel)
- Chou-Chou (Mugen Souls); via Moe Affinities
- Syrma (Mugen Souls Z); via Moe Affinities
- Lucas (Los Protegidos)
- Werewolves (Wizards of Waverly Place)
- Werewolves (Big Wolf on Campus)
- Shapeshifters (Shadow Falls)
- Children of Aphrodite (Percy Jackson and the Olympians/The Heroes of Olympus)
- Silena Beauregard (Percy Jackson and the Olympians)
- Piper (Heroes of Olympus)
- Drew (Heroes of Olympus)
- Aphrodite (Percy Jackson and the Olympians)