Hope Summers (Marvel) can not only copy the abilities of those around her, but also develops an instant understanding of the ability.
Copy the powers of those around you via an emotion associated with them
The ability to copy the ability of another through an emotion associated with them. A variation of Power Replication.
- Empathic Power/Ability Mimicry/Replication/Copying
Users can imitate the powers of those around them via an emotion associated with the powers and use them as their own.
- Enhanced Power Replication
- Combined with Intuitive Aptitude, the user may gain Intuitive Empathy
- User has to concentrate very hard on the person and how they made user feel to use their powers.
- May be temporary.
- These powers are closely tied to emotions and if user cannot keep their emotions balanced they won't be able to use any powers at all.
- May not be able to control certain powers.
- May work on limited amount of targets.
- May only be able to use them when in close proximity to the source without training.
- Limited on how long they can mimic powers in some.
- May be defeated by someone with Power Erasure.
- Useless against someone with Apathy.
- Hope Summers (Marvel Comics)
- Peter Petrelli (Heroes)
- Omega (Marvel Comics)
- Phoebe Halliwell (Charmed)
- Sylar (Heroes)
- Meggan (Marvel)