The ability to copy the ability of another through an emotion associated with them. Variation of Power Replication.
- Empathic Power/Ability Mimicry/Replication/Copying
User can imitate the powers of those around them via an emotion associated with the powers and use them as their own.
- Enhanced Power Replication
- Combined with Intuitive Aptitude, the user may gain Intuitive Empathic Replication
- Users of Empathic Shield are immune.
- User may have to concentrate very hard on the person and how they made the user feel to access their powers.
- If the target has multiple powers, the user may only be able to mimic the one(s) they associate with that person.
- If the user changes the emotion they associate with the target (e.g. love turns to hate), they may lose the replicated ability.
- May be temporary.
- These powers are closely tied to emotions and if the user cannot keep their emotions balanced they won't be able to use any powers at all.
- May not be able to control certain powers.
- May work on limited amount of targets.
- May only be able to use them when in close proximity to the source without training.
- May be limited on how long they can mimic powers in some.
- May be defeated by someone with Power Erasure or Power Immunity.
- Cannot mimic powers from someone with Apathy.
- If the user acquires Apathy by another means, the two powers may clash.
- Requires Empathy (as either a power or a personality trait).
- Peter Petrelli (Heroes); Formerly
- Phoebe Halliwell (Charmed)
- Hope Summers (Marvel Comics)
- Meggan (Marvel Comics)
- Sylar (Heroes); via Intuitive Aptitude.
- Pittacus Lore via Ximic (I Am Number Four)
- Number Four/John Smith via Ximic (I Am Number Four)