The user can hear anything within a target's range of hearing. If the target has any abilities related to hearing, the user can also use them until the link between user and target is broken.
- Any hearing-based powers of the target.
- Parabolic Hearing; The user is essentially focusing their own hearing to that of others.
- Useless if target(s) are deaf or are using a non-verbal form of communication.
- Does not grant multilingualism. As such, this ability can be defeated if the target cannot or does not speak a language that the user understands.
- Weak users may not be able to hear through their own ears while using another's. As such, they can be snuck up upon.
- May require focus to use.
- May need to see/hear the target. May need to be within range of the target.
- Use of target's auditory powers may cause the user headaches, unless the user shares those powers.
- Onba (Brave Story)
- Cosmic Forge (Rifts)
- Police Van Spy System (Family Guy)