- Emotional Energy Constructs
- Empathic Constructs
- Empathic Projection
User can change emotional energy into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need. Each emotion has certain advantages and disadvantages compared to each other, so a wise user chooses carefully which one to use.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- Anger Constructs: Create constructs out of anger.
- Fear Constructs: Create constructs out of fear.
- Greed Constructs: Create constructs out of greed.
- Hatred Constructs: Create constructs out of hatred.
- Hope Constructs: Create constructs out of hope.
- Love Constructs: Create constructs out of love.
- Lust Constructs: Create constructs out of lust.
- Pain Constructs: Create constructs out of pain.
- Serenity Constructs: Create constructs out of serenity.
- Sloth Constructs: Create constructs out of laziness.
- Creatures created out of the User's emotions may be hard to control.
- User's creations may be useless against beings with no emotions at all such as machines.
- Empath who can control emotions may be able to counter the User's creations.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- In most cases constructs will return back into their original state if the User becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Nerissa (W.I.T.C.H)
- Green Lanterns (DC Comics)
- Star Sapphire (DC Comics)
- Guardians of Oa (DC Comics)
- Neinhart (Fairy Tail)
- Patronus users (Harry Potter)
- Vanitas (Kingdom Hearts)
- Asura (Asura's Wrath)
- Raven (Teen Titans/DC Comics)
- Death (Soul Eater)