The power to possess an overwriting empathic influence. Sub-power of Empathy.
- Empathic Indoctrination/Proselytism/Synchronization
- Sire Bond (The Vampire Diaries/The Originals)
User possess a supernatural social magnetism, drawing people to them and overwriting their desires and emotions, inspiring an overwhelming urge to serve and a fanatical devotion to the point they would do absolutely anything to please them.
Subjects aren't turned into mindless drones, remaining essentially the same except for their new-found loyalty, which makes them very difficult to distinguish from normal people.
They no longer feel any fear of anything except failing the person they see as their God, and though they do feel pain it is little more than a mild annoyance to them. They consider dying for their master the utmost privilege and look forward to it, though they are determined to be as useful to him/her as they possibly can until the day comes.
- The empathic influence is mostly unconscious.
- Some people appear to be immune to the power.
- Alisa Spencer (Witchblade)
- The Exile (Star Wars)
- Hybrids (The Vampire Diaries/The Originals)
- Klaus Mikaelson
- Vampires (The Vampire Diaries); Rare
- Damon Salvatore
- Jasmine (Angel)
- Phoebe Halliwell (Charmed); via Goddess of Love
- Blue Bloods/Vampires (Blue Bloods and Beauchamp Family Series)
- Schuyler Van Alen
- Jack Force
- Mimi Force
- Pieces of Eden (Assassins Creed)