- Emotion Deletion/Destruction/Erasure
The user is able to remove their own or another’s ability to feel emotions, making the target unable to feel the removed emotions ever again, and the ability to generate emotional energy from them.
- Apathy - By removing all emotions, the target will never be able to feel ever again.
- Bond Destruction - By removing the right emotions, user can destroy people's bonds.
- Emotion Locking - By removing all but one emotion.
- Emotional Energy Negation - By removing emotions, target can’t generate/use the emotional energy of that emotion.
- Empathic Shield - With no emotions, target can’t be affected by empathic powers.
- Pain Suppression
- Personality Alteration
- Seduction Immunity - By removing emotions pertaining to love and lust.
- Removed emotions are gone permanently, unless the user has Emotion Inducement, so this power must be used carefully.
- May be limited to specific emotions.
- Flawless Restoration or Absolute Restoration may be able to return the emotions.
- The Paling (DC Comics)
- Pale Bishop
- Cybermen (Doctor Who)
- Davros (Doctor Who)
- Apostles/Demigods (GATE: Thus the JSDF Fought Here); after ascending to godhood
- The King (Magical Girl Site)
- Manaka Mukaido (Nagi no Asu: A Lull in the Sea)
- Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz (Phineas and Ferb); via the De-Love-inator
- Astaroth (Valkyrie Crusade)
- The Grey Gentlemen (Momo)