- "It is said that emotions are the language of the soul. But what happens when that expression is muted? What becomes of feelings... that have no voice?"
- ― Awakening Opening Words (The Outer Limits)
- Apathy Inducement
- Emotional Negation
- Indifference Inducement
- Listlessness Inducement
Users of this ability can suppress or negate emotions, allowing them to cause others to ignore emotional distractions and/or feeling from affecting their thinking-processes. They can also make others uncaring, detached, indifferent and even catatonic.
- Grant immunity to emotion based powers.
- Imperceptibility by negating the emotions of presence.
- Power Immunity limited to empathic abilities
- Power Negation limited to empathic abilities
- Negate the abilities of those with Empathic Mimicry.
- Able to slip past Lie Detection due to lack of emotions prevents change in expression or heartbeat.
- May be harder to suppress strong emotions.
- User may be limited to themselves or other beings.
- May be limited to certain emotions.
- Useless against users of Apathy as they have no emotions to negate.
- Soulcutter (Book of Swords)
- Zombie Tattoo (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Cruxis Crystals (Tales of Symphonia); when used without a Key Crest