Bliss (Wildstorm Universe) is a metahuman with the ability to manipulate th emotions or feelings of others
- Advanced Empathy
- Emotion Control
- Emotional Manipulation/Control
- Empathic Manipulation/Control
- Induced Empathy
Users can cause targets to feel uptight, scared, happy or relaxed: similar to Mind Control because it does influence thought process, but in a different manner, Mind Controllers are able to change people's thoughts, Emotion Manipulators are able to change the way someone perceives a thought. This versatile power may be used to make friends as a manner of Social Cloaking, or to enliven slacking allies. Potent emotions like love and loathing are more difficult to induce, but can be extremely useful. May be able to cause targets to laugh or cry uncontrollably, or may alter one's ability to feel any emotion.
- Emotion Augmentation
- Emotion Inducement: Induce and make targets feel emotions.
- Emotion Negation: Remove an unwanted emotion on oneself and others.
- Trust Manipulation: Manipulate who/what trusts/distrusts.
- Anxiety: Cause someone to feel anxious, intimidated, even frightened.
- Excitement: Inflict a sense of excitement in order to inspirit someone.
- Serenity: Induce a sense of calm so strong it can even sedate someone.
- Anger Manipulation
- Charity Manipulation
- Chastity Manipulation
- Desire Manipulation
- Despair Manipulation
- Diligence Manipulation
- Doubt Manipulation
- Envy Manipulation
- Fear Manipulation
- Gluttony Manipulation
- Greed Manipulation
- Hate Manipulation
- Hope Manipulation
- Kindness Manipulation
- Love Manipulation
- Lust Manipulation
- Melancholy Manipulation
- Pain Manipulation
- Patience Manipulation
- Pleasure Manipulation
- Pride Manipulation
- Sloth Manipulation
- Behavior Manipulation
- Emotion Aura
- Form Manipulation
- Mental Manipulation
- Pheromone Manipulation
- User may only be able to effect one target at a time.
- User may need to have contact with target to manipulate them.
- User may have a limit on how much emotion one target may carry.
- User may need to feel an emotion to give it.
- Some applications may cause emotional backlash.
- User may require absorbing the emotion they replace.
- User may or may not be limited to specific emotions.
- User are prone to headache when they have to increase the ability for too long
- Require training to reduce chances of any side-effects and keep their emotion in check.
- Users of Apathy are immune