- "I don't know why you'd think that way, but you can't stop your feelings. Having fun, being in love, feelings like overflow the more you try to hold them down."
- ― Akari (We've always been 10 cm apart)
- Emotion Amplification
- Empathic Augmentation
The user can augment any/all emotions/feelings/moods of others, increasing the existing emotions (no matter how small), and affecting others' control over their actions and abilities by overwhelming their confidence, or restraint.
- Emotion Empowerment
- Cause others to lose control over their abilities by augmenting several emotions
- Anger Augmentation
- Desire Augmentation
- Fear Augmentation
- Guilt Augmentation
- Hatred Augmentation
- Love Augmentation
- Sadness Augmentation
- Darkside View
- Emotion Manipulation
- Lightside View
- Music Manipulation - music can influence/strengthen one's emotions.
- Cannot cause/induce emotions, only augment already existing ones.
- Cannot augment the emotions of oneself.
- Can accidentally overload.
- Cupid (Roman Mythology); limited to Love
- Shriek (Marvel Comics)
- Users of Allomantic Zinc (Mistborn)
- Billy Blim (Angel)
- Dark Kahn (Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe)
- Ixis Naugus (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Bo Dennis (Lost Girl), limited to Lust
- Lantern Rings (DC Comics)
- Reversal Jewel (Ranma 1/2)
- Yami no Game (Yu-Gi-Oh)