- "Get busy living or get busy dying."
- ― Andy Dufresne (The Shawshank Redemption)
The power to be indestructible and immortal while the feelings of another towards oneself still exist. Variation of Reliant Immortality.
The users existence is tethered by the feelings that others may have about the user, whether it be hatred, love, sadness, anger, or any other emotion, the user can anchor their existence to reality based on the emotions and feelings others may have about them. So long as the emotions exist, they will never permanently die.
- User may only be tethered by a single type of emotion instead of multiple forms.
- The user will cease to exist if they are permanently forgotten.
- User can be weakened if the emotions that tether their existence are somehow diminished.
- Terumi Yuuki (BlazBlue)
- Ghost Dragons (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Dreadwing (Gold Digger)
- Clockwerk (Sly Cooper)