The ability to create creatures or entities that embody a concept, force or idea. Not to be confused with Creation Embodiment.
- Embodiment Entity Creation
- Embodiment Manifestation
User can create creatures, entities or objects that embody a concept, force or idea, either by creating an entirely new creature or object to embody the desired concept, or by transforming a pre-existing object or creature into the desired embodiment.
- May not be able to control living embodiment's they create, putting them in danger of being destroyed by their own creations.
- May need source to create an embodiment, such as transforming a very hateful man into an embodiment of hatred.
- May require the creator to physically mold, or give birth to their creation.
- Myria (Breath of Fire)
- Asura (Soul Eater)
- Arceus (Pokemon)
- Lord Death (Soul Eater)
- Father (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Gaia/Terra (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Nyx/Nox (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Chaos (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Sea God (Nagi no Asu: A Lull in the Sea)
- The Great Will (Shin Megami Tensei)
- Rhea (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Calypso (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Dione (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Glaive Le Gable (Wild Arms)
- Le Papillon (Grindhouse and Watercolors)
- Phantom (Grindhouse and Watercolors)