Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to create creatures or entities that embody a concept, force or idea. Not to be confused with Creation Embodiment.
- Embodiment Entity Creation
- Embodiment Manifestation
User can create creatures, entities or objects that embody a concept, force or idea, either by creating an entirely new creature or object to embody the desired concept, or by transforming a pre-existing object or creature into the desired embodiment.
- May not be able to control living embodiment's they create, putting them in danger of being destroyed by their own creations.
- May need source to create an embodiment, such as transforming a very hateful man into an embodiment of hatred.
- May require the creator to physically mold, or give birth to their creation.
- Myria (Breath of Fire)
- Asura (Soul Eater)
- Arceus (Pokemon)
- Lord Death (Soul Eater)
- Father (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Gaia/Terra (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Nyx/Nox (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Chaos (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Sea God (Nagi no Asu: A Lull in the Sea)
- The Great Will (Shin Megami Tensei)
- Rhea (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Calypso (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Dione (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Glaive Le Gable (Wild Arms)
- Le Papillon (Grindhouse and Watercolors)
- Phantom (Grindhouse and Watercolors)