- Emblem Art
Users of this type of magic can create a "light emblem" that works as a platform for mixing energy that the user collects from the environment (generally energy dispersed in the environment) and their own life-force and then using the result for various purposes, like lighting a dark room, creating personal/special equipment (like weapons, armor, vehicle, etc.) or various types of attacks (from energy attacks to elemental ones).
- Personal: an emblem with form and appearance that complements the user, "tuned" so the user can use all his/her potential and personal special skill(s).
- Standard: an emblem used by members of a specific group or army. Less powerful than a Personal Emblem.
- Copy: a personal emblem copied from other people. Despite giving more or less the same ability of the original, the power is low and weaker than the original (Personal or Standard) one.
- Elemental Attacks
- Elemental Constructs
- Energy Absorption (limited to the collection for the "mix")
- Energy Attacks
- Energy Constructs
- Energy Empowerment
- Magic Negation/Magic Destruction
- User can only use the element with which they have more affinity.
- If the emblem is broken or sealed, the magic stops working.
- May be dangerous (shorten the user's lifespan) or lethal.
- Dog Days Characters (Dog Days Anime)
- Kusanagi Kanata (Kanata)