User can create elemental whips from nothing or by shaping the existing elements. Depending on the type of element that the blade is made of, it can posses a variety of abilities and be very effective in both offensive and defensive combat.
- Chain Manipulation
- Elemental Combat
- Elemental Weapons
- Enhanced Whipmanship
- Whip Generation
- Whip Manipulation
- Durability of the whips may depend on the user's will.
- May may be unable creating elements, being limited to manipulating already existing one.
- How long the whip lasts depends on the users skill and power, some may need near constant attention, others are effectively permanent.
- May have a limit on range.
- Heike Masaomi (Code: Breaker)
- Hisame (Naruto)
- Kirisame (Naruto)
- Murasame (Naruto)
- Waterbenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Firebenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Grass-type Pokémon (Pokémon); via Vine Whip