Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
User can create elemental whips from nothing or by shaping the existing elements. Depending on the type of element that the blade is made of, it can posses a variety of abilities and be very effective in both offensive and defensive combat.
- Chain Manipulation
- Elemental Combat
- Elemental Weapons
- Enhanced Whipmanship
- Whip Generation
- Whip Manipulation
- Durability of the whips may depend on the user's will.
- May may be unable creating elements, being limited to manipulating already existing one.
- How long the whip lasts depends on the users skill and power, some may need near constant attention, others are effectively permanent.
- May have a limit on range.
- Heike Masaomi (Code: Breaker)
- Hisame (Naruto)
- Kirisame (Naruto)
- Murasame (Naruto)
- Waterbenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Firebenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Grass-type Pokémon (Pokémon); via Vine Whip