Edward Elric (FullMetal Alchemist) can transmutate the elements
change or alter the chemical compounds of a substance and rearrange the atoms of a structure
The power to change/alter a substance therefore creating a new substance. Sub-power of Alchemy.
- Chemical Manipulation
The user can transmutate chemical elements with their mind, changing any element form, liquid form, gaseous form, or even plasma form. Some users are limited to a single chemical source or target at a low level, while well trained users turn anything into anything.
- Explosion Inducement
- Elemental Generation
- Lightning Bolt Manipulation by manipulating the charges of atoms.
- Limited Regenerative Healing Factor
- Matter State Manipulation
- Organic Transmutation
- Physical Restoration
- Poison Generation
- Potion Creation
- Thermal Manipulation
- Can speed up chemical reactions.
- Turn the fresh air into a poison gas.
- Turn minerals into metal.
- Fragrance Manipulation: control scents, aromas, and odors.
- Heat Manipulation: control the objects atoms to increase or decrease heat.
- Partial Transmutation: pulling an object apart at the atomic level.
- Sanitation: to exude a force that kills pathogens.
- Weapon Creation: out of Metal, Stone, etc.
- Clay Transmutation
- Fire Transmutation
- Glass Transmutation
- Electric Transmutation
- Ice Transmutation
- Salt Transmutation
- Sand Transmutation
- Water Transmutation
- Could have unwanted results if misused.
- May or may not work on organic matter/living beings.
- May be limited to one element to change from/into
- May not work on a type of energy or current.
- Alchemists (FullMetal Alchemist)
- Victoria (Toypetz Club)
- Firestorm (DC Comics)
- Ultra Sonic (Archie Comics' Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Derek Martin (The Young Guardians)
- Gordon (Heroes)
- The Preta (Lost Girl)
- Water Tentacle (H2o: Just Add Water)