Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The user can transmutate chemical elements changing any element, liquid, gaseous, or plasma.
- Elemental Generation
- Elemental Recomposition
- Explosion Inducement
- Lightning Bolt Projection by manipulating the charges of atoms.
- Matter State Manipulation
- Physical Restoration
- Poison Generation
- Potion Creation
- Thermal Manipulation
- Can speed up chemical reactions.
- Turn fresh air into a poisonous gas.
- Turn minerals into metal.
- Fragrance Manipulation: control scents, aromas, and odors.
- Heat Manipulation: control the objects atoms to increase or decrease heat.
- Partial Transmutation: pulling an object apart at the atomic level.
- Sanitation: to exude a force that kills pathogens.
- Weapon Creation: out of Metal, Stone, etc.
- Clay Transmutation
- Energy Transmutation
- Fire Transmutation
- Gas Transmutation
- Glass Transmutation
- Electric Transmutation
- Light Transmutation
- Metal Transmutation
- Salt Transmutation
- Sand Transmutation
- Water Transmutation
- Could have unwanted results if misused.
- May not work on organic matter/living beings.
- May be limited to certain element.
- May not work on a type of energy or current.
- May need to know targets chemical composition to affect it.
- Alchemists (FullMetal Alchemist)
- Victoria (Toypetz Club)
- Firestorm (DC Comics)
- Element Lad (DC Comics)
- Ultra Sonic (Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Derek Martin (The Young Guardians)
- Gordon (Heroes)
- The Preta (Lost Girl)
- Master Alchemist (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Flamel (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Chase Young (Xiaolin Showdown)