Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist) can use Alchemy to transmute the elements.
Change or alter the chemical compounds of a substance and rearrange the atoms of a structure
The user can transmutate chemical elements changing any element, liquid, gaseous, or plasma.
- Explosion Inducement
- Elemental Generation
- Lightning Bolt Projection by manipulating the charges of atoms.
- Matter State Manipulation
- Physical Restoration
- Poison Generation
- Potion Creation
- Thermal Manipulation
- Can speed up chemical reactions.
- Turn fresh air into a poisonous gas.
- Turn minerals into metal.
- Fragrance Manipulation: control scents, aromas, and odors.
- Heat Manipulation: control the objects atoms to increase or decrease heat.
- Partial Transmutation: pulling an object apart at the atomic level.
- Sanitation: to exude a force that kills pathogens.
- Weapon Creation: out of Metal, Stone, etc.
- Clay Transmutation
- Energy Transmutation
- Fire Transmutation
- Gas Transmutation
- Glass Transmutation
- Electric Transmutation
- Light Transmutation
- Salt Transmutation
- Sand Transmutation
- Water Transmutation
- Could have unwanted results if misused.
- May not work on organic matter/living beings.
- May be limited to certain element.
- May not work on a type of energy or current.
- May need to know targets chemical composition to affect it.
- Alchemists (FullMetal Alchemist)
- Victoria (Toypetz Club)
- Firestorm (DC Comics)
- Element Lad (DC Comics)
- Ultra Sonic (Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Derek Martin (The Young Guardians)
- Gordon (Heroes)
- The Preta (Lost Girl)
- Master Alchemist (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Flamel (Valkyrie Crusade)