The ability to move faster using elements. Sub-power of Elemental Enhanced Condition.
- Elemental Celerity
- Elemental Enhanced Speed
The user can travel at extraordinary speed using elements, either by using them to accelerate, gaining speed when in contact with elements or by some other means.
- The user will have a normal speed according to their physical condition if not in contact or near their element.
- Users with Speed Cancellation.
- Delsin Rowe (Infamous: Second Son); Smoke and Neon
- Abigail Walker (Infamous: Second Son); Neon
- Surge (Marvel Comics); Electricity
- Griffin Turner (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu); Speed being his elemental power/ability; Superhuman Speed or Enhanced Speed
- Benders (Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra) via Pyrokinesis, Terrakinesis or Geokinesis, Aerokinesis, Hydrokinesis
- Heatblast (Ben 10); Fire/Pyrokinesis
- Certain Logia Devil Fruit users (One Piece)
- Pokemon who can learn "Flame Charge" and "Volt Tackle" (Pokemon)
- Wind Dinosaurs (Dinosaur King); Air/Wind; via Card Power and Aerokinesis