- Element Regeneration
The user can use the elements to regenerate their bodies, with the amount of said element used defining the speed of healing
- Electrical Regeneration
- Energy Regeneration
- Geokinetic Regeneration
- Hydrokinetic Regeneration
- Magnetokinetic Regeneration
- Photokinetic Regeneration
- Pyrokinetic Regeneration
- Smoke Regeneration
- Umbrakinetic Regeneration
- Elemental Healing
- Elemental Manipulation
- Elemental Mimicry
- Elemental Transmutation
- Matter Absorption
- User either has to be able to generate the elements or be able to draw them from other sources.
- User is still subject to same limitations as normal regeneration.
- Regenerated body parts may have the weaknesses of the element used to regenerate.
- May be limited to a specific/certain element.
- Can't recover from Irreversible Destruction or Healing Factor Nullification.
- Virgil Hawkins/Static (DC Comics)
- Sanderson "Sandy" Hawkins/Sandman/Sand (DC Comics)
- Marco (One Piece)
- Cornelia Hale (W.I.T.C.H)
- Arcueid Brunestud (TYPE-MOON); due to her status as a Nature Spirit
- Conduits (INFAMOUS series)