- Dual/Multi-Elemental Manipulation/Power
User can control two or more elemental powers, granting one elemental the properties and functions of the other. For example, the user is able to grant darkness the piercing abilities of light. This in turn will grant the user the possibility to stand against, or possibly overwhelm, most singular elements. However, unlike Elemental Recomposition, the user is unable to form new elements.
- Grant one element the properties of another.
- Use elements in different combinations.
- Acid-Fire Manipulation
- Cryo-Electricity Manipulation
- Electric-Fire Manipulation
- Electric-Water Manipulation
- Ice-Fire Manipulation
- Light-Darkness Manipulation
- Magneto-Graviton Manipulation
- Poison-Fire Manipulation
- Shadow-Metal Manipulation
- Spatial-Graviton Manipulation
- May gain the weaknesses of every mixed element.
- Simultaneous use of two elements may exhaust the user.
- Dragon Slayers (Fairy Tail); with Dual-Element Dragon Mode.
- Cole MacGrath (inFamous series)
- Sora (Kingdom Hearts series)
- Star Force Mega Man (Mega Man Star Force series); via Tribe King form.