The ability to use the elemental forces through Magic. Form of Magic.
- Element Magic
The user can utilize different elements as a form of magic. They can use different spells to formulate their elemental quantities and energies for many uses.
- Acid Magic
- Air Magic
- Bubble Magic
- Earth Magic
- Electricity Magic
- Fire Magic
- Light Magic
- Shadow Magic
- Sound Magic
- Vapor Magic
- Water Magic
- Weather Magic
- Magic has a price.
- Magic Negation/Magic Destruction
- Elemental Negation
- Control, discipline, and restraint are extremely important. Unconscious, emotion-influenced, impulsive, or reckless use of this power can be catastrophic.
- Distance, mass, precision, max power, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Such Magic often drains a person's stamina or mana.
- Naturally, stronger magic puts a much greater strain.
- Without the knowledge or proper skill, the intended use of such magic can create unpredictable or potentially dangerous results.
- Elemental Magic Crests (Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete)
- Materia (Final Fantasy VII)