The power to create clones using elements. Sub-power of Elemental Constructs. Combination of Replication and Elemental Mimicry.
- Elemental Copying/Duplication/Multiplicity/Replication
The users can create clones of oneself, others and/or objects by using elements such as solid, liquid, gas, plasma and including their own spirit energy.
- Shinobi (Naruto); via various Clone techniques
- Tōshirō Hitsugaya (Bleach); via Bankai, Daiguren Hyōrinmaru
- Gray Fullbuster (Fairy Tail)
- Sub-Zero (Mortal Kombat)
- Organization XIII (Kingdom Hearts)
- Hydro-Man (Marvel Comics)
- Sandman (Marvel Comics)
- Kessler (Infamous)
- Robert "Bobby" Drake/Iceman (Marvel Comics)
- Gizmo (Gremlins); via water to clone more Mogwais
- Nora (Islands of Wakfu); via Wakfu
- Great Tiger (Punch-Out!! series)
- Blake Belladonna (RWBY); via combining her semblance with Dust
Deidara (Naruto) creating a clone out of his Exploding Clay to trap his opponent with a bomb.
Sandman (Marvel Comics) creating sandy clones of himself during a rematch with Spider-Man.