- For a gallery of examples for Elemental Aura, see here.
Black Lightning (DC Comics) surrounds himself in electrical energy.
Surround one's self with an element.
- Battle Aura
- Elemental Energy Emission
- Energy Aura
The user can release and surround themselves in/with elemental matter and/or energy for defensive and/or offensive purposes, possibly becoming almost untouchable and granting them various abilities/attacks depending of the element. The auras may also give the user enhanced physical capabilities such as speed, strength and durability.
- Elemental Exoskeleton/Energy Exoskeleton
- Elemental Flight - The user can fly by either lifting themselves in their surrounding element, or by Jet Propulsion
- Elemental Generation/Energy Generation
- Light Generation - depending of the element users aura.
- The user could become dangerous to be by depending on the element they chose to surround themselves in.
- Electric Fire
- Aura Generation
- Elemental Energy Manipulation
- Elemental Mimicry
- Energetic Pressure
- Enhanced Condition depending of the element
- Force Armor Generation
- Super Form
- May be constantly active, which causes more or less problems depending of the element.
- Saiyans (Dragon Ball)
- Black Lightning (DC Comics)
- Oni Akuma (Street Fighter)
- Asura (Asura's Wrath)
- Seven Deities (Asura's Wrath)
- Evil Ryu (Street Fighter)
- Aang (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Korra (Avatar: The Legend of Korra)
- Avatars (Avatar series)
- Cole MacGrath (InFamous)
- Lightning Lad (DC Comics)
- Geese Howard (Fatal Fury)
- Shinobi (Naruto)
- The Jinchūriki (Naruto)
- Guardians of the Veil (W.I.T.C.H.)
- Jean Grey (Marvel Comics)
- Soul Reapers (Bleach)
- Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Haki users (One Piece)
- All Toa (Bionicle)
- Green Lanterns (DC Comics)
- Terra (Kingdom Hearts)
- Users of the Cosmoenergy (Saint Seiya)
- Users of Spirit, Demon, or Sacred Energy (YuYu Hakusho)