- Elemental Projection
The user can release/use elements/energy to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Elemental Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of respective element.
- Elemental Beam Emission: Release beams of a respective element.
- Elemental Blast: Release respective element over a specific target area.
- Elemental Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of respective element.
- Elemental Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of respective element.
- Elemental Breath: Discharge respective element from the mouth.
- Elemental Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Elemental Cutting: Use respective element to cut opponents.
- Elemental Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with respective element.
- Elemental Pillar Projection: Project elemental pillars.
- Elemental Spike Projection: Project element spikes.
- Elemental Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of respective element.
- Elemental Wave Emission: Send out a wave of respective element that repels everything.
- Expanding Elemental Bolts: Project respective element that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Elemental Blasts: Release blasts of respective element in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release elemental blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of respective element.
- Omnidirectional Elemental Waves: Send out a wave of respective element in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit respective element from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of element that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release respective element blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release respective element blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of respective element.
- Zap: A tiny short release of element to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Acid Attacks
- Air Attacks
- Ash Attacks
- Dark Elemental Attacks
- Darkness Attacks
- Earth Attacks
- Electric-Fire Attacks
- Electricity Attacks
- Electromagnetic Attacks
- Energy Attacks
- Fire Attacks
- Heat Attacks
- Ice-Fire Attacks
- Light Attacks
- Light-Darkness Attacks
- Light Elemental Attacks
- Magnetic Attacks
- Plasma Attacks
- Smoke Attacks
- Sound Attacks
- Water Attacks
- Attack Powers
- Elemental Combat
- Elemental Constructs
- Elemental Manipulation
- Elemental Mimicry
- Force-Field Generation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of element to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- The Dragonborn (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim); via Elemental Fury Shout
- Geryon (Final Fantasy IV)
- Nature Transformation users (Naruto)
- Charlotte Linlin (One Piece)
- Many Power Rangers & villains (Power Rangers series)
- Mario (Super Mario)
- Luigi (Super Mario)
- Hydra (Skylanders)
- Milla Maxwell (Tales of Xillia)
- Zecro (Xunon Vega)
- Yazuni (Xunon Vega)
- Shattersoul Sword (World of Quest)
- Bashōsen (Naruto)