Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Electric Field Detection
- Electrical Detection
User can use electroreception to locate objects around them. This is important in places where the user cannot depend on vision: for example in caves, in murky water and at night. Predators who have this sense use electric fields to detect buried prey. This sense can be passive or active:
- Passive: In passive electrolocation, the user senses the weak bioelectric fields generated by living beings and uses it to locate them. These electric fields are generated by everything living due to the activity of their nerves and muscles.
- Active: In active electrolocation, the user senses their surrounding environment by generating electric fields and detecting distortions in these fields using electroreceptor organs. This allows them to detect non-living objects as well as living beings.
- Antenna Protrusion
- Electricity Generation
- Electricity Manipulation
- Enhanced Senses
- Fish Physiology
- Sense Manipulation
- Misaka Mikoto (A Certain Magical Index)
- Electromasters (A Certain Magical Index)
- Kanon Ozu (Coppelion)
- Enel (One Piece)
- Cole MacGrath (Infamous)
- Kessler (Infamous)
- Electro (Marvel Comics)
- Livewire (DC Comics)
- Ian (Michael Vey)
- Ulraj (The Secret Saturdays)
- Kumari (The Secret Saturdays)