- Electromagnetic Spectrum Vision
- Electromagnetic Sight
The user can perceive the world around themselves based solely on the patterns of magnetic and electrical energy. Some users may able to see the natural magnetic auras surrounding living beings, as well.
The entire electromagnetic spectrum or most of it is visible to the user and can "tune" their vision to interpret the various ranges of the energy. They can see radio waves (which includes AM, FM, and TV frequencies), radar, infrared, visible light, ultraviolet, power waves, x-rays, gamma rays, and even cosmic rays. They also have limited night-vision and thermo-vision.
The user can also see the energy flowing through power lines and technological objects (can tell if they are active or not). They can tell if a radio transmitter is 'on' and if it is sending signals.
- Aura Reading
- Gamma Vision
- Infrared Vision
- Microwave Vision: The ability to see microwaves.
- Night Vision Limited
- Radio Vision: The ability to see radio-waves.
- Ultraviolet Vision: The ability to see ultraviolet.
- X-Ray Vision
- Able to avoid detection by Radar Sense
- Able to aviod detection by Satellite Monitoring Methods
- Aura Manipulation
- Electromagnetism Manipulation
- EM Spectrum Manipulation
- Enhanced Senses
- Enhanced Vision
- Ocular Techniques
- Ultimate Vision
- Magneto (Marvel Comics)
- Polaris (Marvel Comics)
- Storm (Marvel Comics)
- Eileen Harsaw/Phantazia (Marvel Comics)
- Silver Surfer (Marvel Comics)
- Coco (Toriko)
- Lex Luther (Superman All-Star); temporary
- Kryptonians (DC Comics)
- Sharon Vance (DC Comics)
- Braalians (DC Comics)
- Martians (DC Comics)
- Transductors (Alphas)
- Visualizer (Mega Man Star Force)