- Electromagnetic Manipulation
- EM Manipulation
- Electromagnetic Energy/Field/Radiation Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate electromagnetism which (with the exception of gravitation) account for almost all physical phenomena observable to the unaided human senses, including light and other electromagnetic radiation, all of chemistry, most of mechanics (excepting gravitation), and of course magnetism and electricity. That said, only few truly powerful individuals are capable reaching such heights of power, most users have to content themselves with lesser if still impressive abilities.
Due to the intense versatility with electricity (such as electrocution, heat generation, computer and mind hacking, and electrolysis) and magnetism (such as metal manipulation, magnetic levitation, atomic manipulation, and attract and repel), electromagnetism is one of the most powerful and versatile abilities in existence.
Four Interactive Forces
This power is the manipulation of one of the four interactive forces; the other 3 being
- Electrical Telekinesis
- Electromagnetic Attacks
- Electromagnetic Constructs
- Electromagnetism Generation
- Electromagnetic Vision
- Electroreception to sense disturbances/presence in electromagnetic fields.
- EM Electricity Manipulation
- EM Spectrum Manipulation
- Gravity Negation
- Quantum Manipulation
- Technology Manipulation
- Atomic Cancellation
- Electrical Telepathy
- Electrokinetic Flight
- Electromagnetic Noise Manipulation
- Electromagnetic Pulse Emission
- Electromagnetic Warping
- Electromagnetic Wave Physiology
- Electromagnetokinetic Combat
- Electromagnetism Empowerment
- Maser Manipulation
- Neural Impulse Manipulation
- Psychic Shield
- Cardiology Manipulation
- Electric Field Manipulation
- Electro-Weak Force Manipulation
- FTL Transmission Manipulation
- Planetary Manipulation
- Quasar Creation - Quasars emit electromagnetic radiation/energy.
- Weak Force Manipulation
- May be unable to create electromagnetism, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.