- Electromagnetic Projection
- Electromagnetism Attacks
The user can release/use electromagnetism to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Electromagnetic Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of electromagnetism.
- Electromagnetic Beam Emission: Release beams of a electromagnetism.
- Electromagnetic Blast: Release electromagnetism over a specific target area.
- Electromagnetic Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of electromagnetism.
- Electromagnetic Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of electromagnetism.
- Electromagnetic Breath: Discharge electromagnetism from mouth.
- Electromagnetic Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Electromagnetic Cutting: Use energy to cut opponents.
- Electromagnetic Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with electromagnetism.
- Electromagnetic Pillar Projection: Project electromagnetic pillars.
- Electromagnetic Spike Projection: Project electromagnetic spikes.
- Electromagnetic Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of electromagnetism.
- Electromagnetic Wave Emission: Send out a wave of electromagnetism that repels everything.
- Expanding Electromagnetic Bolts: Project electromagnetism that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Electromagnetic Blasts: Release blasts of electromagnetism in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Fire electromagnetic blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of electromagnetism.
- Omnidirectional Electromagnetism Waves: Send out a wave of electromagnetism in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit electromagnetism from one's eyes.
- Overpower: Pulse of electromagnetism is released, overloading powered devices in an area.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of electromagnetism that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release electromagnetic blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release electromagnetic blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of electromagnetism.
- Zap: A tiny short release of electromagnetic to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Electromagnetism Manipulation
- Elemental Attacks
- Energy Attacks
- Force-Field Generation
- Heat Physiology
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of electromagnetism to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Toki (Code:Breaker)
- Exploding Wave users (Dragon Ball)
- Doctor Polaris (DC Comics)
- Max Eisenhardt/Magneto (Marvel Comics)
- Pokemon that can use Magnet Bomb (Pokemon)