- Electric/Electrical/Lightning Surfing
User controls electricity in a way that increases their ability to move and/or maneuver either by granting them abilities they otherwise lack or allowing them to ignore normally needed equipment.
- Electrokinetic Flight by lifting the electricity this can be done by:
- Shaping it into a pillar, slide or something similar and riding it, this forces the user to stay relatively close to the element.
- Lifting a part of it and simply flying away.
- Enhanced Jump by making the electricity 'fling' the user in the wanted direction.
- Enhanced Speed by riding a wave of the electricity.
- Sliding 'Surfing' or 'skating' the electricity without board or skates.
- Users either have to be able to generate electricity or be able to draw electricity from other sources.
See Also: Ride The Lightning
- Static Shock (Static Shock)
- Cole MacGrath (Infamous)
- Electro (Marvel)
- Feedback (Ben 10)
- Black Lightning (DC Comics)
- Candice Catnipp (Bleach)
- Laxus Dreyar (Fairy Tail)