The power to use electricity-related magic. Form of Magic. Variation of Electricity Manipulation and Elemental Magic.
The user is able perform a legendary form of magic that allows the user to cast magical spells feats through electricity, thunder and lightning.
- Magic has a price.
- Magic Negation/Magic Destruction
- May be limited in a environment with no electricity.
- Control, discipline, and restraint are extremely important. Unconscious, emotion-influenced, impulsive, or reckless use of this power can be catastrophic.
- Distance, mass, precision, max power, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Such magic often drains a person's stamina or mana.
- Naturally, stronger magic puts a much greater strain.
- Without the knowledge or proper skill, the intended use of such magic can create unpredictable or potentially dangerous results.
Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty)
Storm-Talent Fairies (Disney Fairies) can manipulate lightning.
Sorcerers (The Sorcerer's Apprentice) are able to conjure lightning.
Judar (Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic) using Lightning Magic.
Zatch and Kiyo's (Zatch Bell!) spells create different forms of lightning.
Empowered by his Lord Soul, Gwyn, Lord of Sunlight (Dark Souls) was able to conjure lightning which he used to peel away the Everlasting Dragon's scales and win the war against them.
Shock Damage (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)
The Nameless King (Dark Souls) using the same lightning power as his father.
Diviners (Wizard 101) are wizards from the School of Storms, with power over lightning magic.
Tessai Tsukabishi (Bleach) using Hado 88: Flying Dragon-Striking Heaven-Shaking Thunder Cannon to fire a tremendous blast of lightning.