Power to be completely unharmed by electricity. Variation of Selective Invulnerability and Elemental Immunity.
- Electricity/Lightning/Shock Immunity
User is immune to electricity, being completely invulnerable to direct and indirect effects.
- Absorb electricity harmlessly, and even convert it into beneficial energy.
- Create an airtight wall of wind to insulate the electricity.
- Elasticity/Rubber Mimicry can insulate electricity.
- Ground electricity to have it harmlessly pass into the ground.
- Heat up the air to create an "Air Lens" to block off electricity.
- Redirect incoming electricity into a different direction.
- May unexpectedly become polarized or weightless.
- Heat generated from electricity may still pose an issue.
Mikoto (A Certain Scientific Railgun) is immune to a taser due to her mastery over electricity.
Despite Enel (One Piece) releasing a blast of high voltage electricity...
...Luffy's rubber body gives him full immunity (which cannot be said the same for the rock behind him)...
...and even allows him to bypass Enel's electrically-intangible body.
Rhyperior (Pokémon) is immune to electricity due to being a ground-type.
Electrivire (Pokémon) is immune to electricity due to his "Motor Drive" ability.
Blaine's Magmar (Pokémon) can heat up the air to create an "Air Lens" to block off electricity.
Kazejin (Yu-Gi-Oh!) deflecting Sanga of the Thunder's electrical attacks with an airtight magnetic field of swirling wind.