- Lightning Constructs
- Electricity Constructs
- Electrokinetic Constructs
User can turn electricity into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. The user who has mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea of how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the electricity for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- Electricity Manipulation
- Electricity Solidification
- Elemental Constructs
- Energy Constructs
- Ionikinetic Constructs
- May be unable to create electricity, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users' will.
- In most cases constructs will return back into their original state if the User becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity, or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Skinn Bolic (D.Gray-Man)
- Static Shock (DC Comics)
- Wally West/The Flash (DC Comics)
- Wally West II/Kid Flash (DC Comics)
- Godspeed (DC Comics)
- Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto/Naruto Shipudden)
- Kakashi Hatake (Naruto/Naruto Shipudden)
- A (Naruto Shipudden)
- Third Raikage (Naruto Shipudden)
- Cole MacGrath (inFamous)
- Ruin Ishkar The Thunder Spirit (UQ Holder)
- Zatch Bell and Kiyo Takamine (Zatch Bell!)
- Zeno Bell and Dufort (Zatch Bell!)
- Experiment 627: Evile (Lilo & Stitch)