The ability to manipulate electricity.
- Electric Current Manipulation
- Electric Charge Manipulation
- Lightning Bending/Control/Manipulation
- Lightning Element Control
- Lightning Release/Raiton
User can create, shape and manipulate electricity, a form of energy resulting from the movement of charged particles (such as electrons or protons), allowing control over electric fields, all charge carriers (Ions, Electrons, Protons, and Positrons), electronics, and electromagnetic forces.
- Create/generate/increase, absorb, conduct, shape, and manipulate electricity of various intensities:
- Electricity Attacks - user may be able to generate enough power to vaporize matter.
- Electricity Solidification
- Ride on and/or in electricity/lightning-bolt for faster travel.
- Bio-Electricity Manipulation
- Electric Aura
- Electric Transmutation
- Electrical Signal Manipulation
- Electrical Telekinesis
- Electrical Telepathy
- Electricity Empowerment
- Electricity Mimicry
- Electricity Portal Creation
- Electrokinetic Combat
- Electrokinetic Invisibility
- Electronic Communication
- Electroportation by using electricity to teleport.
- Electrical Healing by charging with electricity, which accelerates the healing of cells.
- Electrical Enhanced Condition
- Electrokinetic Flight
- Electrolysis on atomized water.
- Lightning Calling
- Prevalent Discharge
- Static Electricity Manipulation
- Black Lightning Manipulation
- Conceptual Lightning Manipulation
- Cosmic-Electric Manipulation
- Demonic Lightning Manipulation
- Divine Lightning Manipulation
- Electricity Embodiment
- Electricity Magic
- Electron Manipulation
- Esoteric Lightning Manipulation
- Physical Lightning Manipulation
- Positive Electricity Manipulation
- Psychic Lightning Manipulation
- White Lightning Manipulation
- Electrical Immunity
- Electromagnetism Manipulation - potentially as a byproduct of this power.
- Elemental Manipulation
- Energy Manipulation
- Heat Generation
- Ion Manipulation
- Lightning Induced Powers
- Magnetism Manipulation
- Neural Impulse Manipulation - by redirecting the electrical signals between the brain and nerves, they can achieve control over thoughts, feelings, and movement of a body under this power.
- Plasma Manipulation
- Resurrection - by restarting a person's heart or reviving their dead nerve cells by applying electric energy.
- Spark Manipulation
- Technology Manipulation - by controlling the electrical functions of technology.
- Thunder Manipulation
- May be unable to create electricity, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Electricity needs a conductor like metal or water to move through and may be insulated by non-conductive matter such as air and rubber.
- Electricity may be redirected by certain materials.
- May be limited only to the path of least resistance.
- May become useless if confronted electrical resistant material such as rubber or silicate.
- May have to find electrical sources of power in order to recharge.
- Reflection Manipulation could cause a problem since it's unclear if users are immune or not.
- May have problems using electronics.
- Users may short circuit if hit with water.
In universes such as The Avatar series, electricity manipulation requires the user to be mentally stable with the complete absence of emotions and peace of mind. Physically, it requires separating the energies of yin and yang, which in our universe can be interpreted as positive and negative electric potential energy respectively. When the yin (positive chi energy) and yang (negative chi energy) collide together to become whole again, lightning is created, essentially its similar to matter and anti-matter collision. In which when they collide they release pure energy in the form of protons and electrons (photons are nothing but light, not electricity). Supposedly in the Avatar Universe, the combination of yin and yang release the pure energy in the form of electricity.
Fulgurkinesis is often confused with electrokinesis, which should have been caught earlier, considering the lack of Latin prefix. But it will be continued to be used anyway, considering people's familiarity with the term.
See Also: Shock and Awe.