- Electric-Fire Projection
User can release/use fire/electricity to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Electric-Fire Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of electric-fire.
- Electric-Fire Beam Emission: Release beams of electric-fire.
- Electric-Fire Blast: Release electric-fire over a specific target area.
- Electric-Fire Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of electric-fire.
- Electric-Fire Bombs: Create bombs/explosions of electric-fire.
- Electric-Fire Breath: Discharge electric-fire blasts from mouth.
- Electric-Fire Bullets: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Electric-Fire Cutting: Use electric-fire to cut opponents.
- Electric-Fire Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with electric-fire.
- Electric-Fire Pillar Projection: Project electric-fire pillars.
- Electric-Fire Spike Projection: Project electric-fire spikes.
- Electric-Fire Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of electric-fire.
- Electric-Fire Wave Emission: Send out a wave of light-darkness and that repels everything.
- Expanding Electric-Fire Bolts: Project electric-fire that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Electric-Fire Blasts: Release blasts of electric-fire in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release electric-fire blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Optic Blasts: Emit electric-fire from one's eyes.
- Omnidirectional Electric-Fire Waves: Send out a wave of electric-fire in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release electric-fire blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release electric-fire blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of electric-fire.
- Zap: A tiny short release of electric-fire to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
- Cole MacGrath (Infamous)
- Bell Cranel (Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon?)