The power to have the soul of an eldritch abomination. Variation of Other Soul.
The user has the soul of an eldritch entity from beyond the known universe, whether because they are descended from an eldritch abomination or born too close to some anomaly leading to some realm outside the multiverse as we understand it. The soul grants them some of the powers of such an entity, being able to use their magic and causing madness and fear in those around them.
- Abnormal Embodiment
- Dimensional Link
- Eldritch Magic
- Human Disguise
- Insanity Projection
- Organic Abomination
- Primordial Embodiment
- Unnatural Presence
- Cthulhu Mythos Deity Physiology
- Eldritch Physiology
- Higher-Dimensional Abomination Physiology
- Impossible Physiology
- Users body may still have the body of a normal human with all it's weaknesses.
- Aldrich, Saint of the Deep/Devourer of Gods (Dark Souls III); via the Soul of Aldrich
- Wilbur Whateley (The Dunwich Horror)
- Padan Fain (The Wheel of Time)