The power to possess traits of a being so alien as to be beyond rules of nature/existence. Alien variation of Cosmic Entity Physiology.
- Eldritch Abomination/Entity/Horror Physiology
- Eldritch Form
- Outsider Physiology
- Lovecraftian Horror
The user of this power is or can transform into an eldritch abomination, a being whose very existence defies the rules of nature and/or existence. They wield godlike powers and are, for the most part, not bound by the laws of the universe. Their true form cannot be grasped by mortal beings, and may be interpreted differently by different individuals/species, with others creating a collective delusion of their form. These interpretations can range from the unusual, to the awe-inspiring, to the mind-shatteringly terrifying. It is rare, but not unheard of, for the presence of such a being to benefit the universe it currently inhabits.
- Dimensional Link
- Divine Presence
- Eldritch Soul
- Fanaticism Inducement
- Fatal Countenance
- Fear Inducement
- Insanity Inducement
- Logic Manipulation
- Madness Manipulation
- Mesmerizing Presence
- Organic Abomination
- Personal Domain
- Power Bestowal
- Reality Warping
- Size Manipulation
- Soul Absorption
- Soul Reading
- Transcendent Physiology
- Unnatural Presence
- Animalistic Abomination: Virtually identical to the above ability, but always confined to a form more or less similar to a terrestrial animal. Users of this variation may be weaker, but also much stealthier due to their "less" horrific presence.
- Cthulhu Mythos Deity Physiology: Another advanced version of the former, to be of the Cthulhic pantheon is to command the forces other lesser outsider entities as well as create them to suit their various needs.
- Higher-Dimensional Abomination Physiology: A similar but advanced version of the above. Due to existing within a higher dimensional plane of existence, they can move about through most any/all planes unabated.
- Humanoid Abomination: Virtually identical to the above ability, but always confined to a more or less humanoid form. Users of this variation may be weaker, but also much stealthier due to their "less" horrific presence.
- Impossible Physiology: Exists in defiance of not only natural law, but every single law of existence and possibility.
- Last Entity Physiology: A form of existence pertaining to the end of all things, these eldritch beings are born from the true end of time and existence.
- Primordial Entity Physiology: Similar to an eldritch being, but one that predates the known sense of recorded existence. Primordial entities are not simply beings who stem from simply being outside of reality, but come into being before concepts were even realized.
- Boundary Manipulation
- Chaotic Form
- Cosmic Entity Physiology
- Cosmic Hunger
- Dimensional Imprisonment
- Eldritch Entity Creation
- Eldritch Machine Physiology
- Existential Manifestations
- Fallen Physiology
- May be unable to fully manifest in our universe without being let in, or at least focus their attention to the right place.
- Native deities and cosmic beings may seek to banish/destroy the user.
- Their presence is easily felt, making stealth all but impossible.
- May be susceptible to Sealing or Banishment.
- May be unable to inhabit the normal universe without sufficient nourishment.
See Also: Eldritch Abomination.