The ability to stretch, deform, expand, or contract one's body into any form imaginable.
- Elastic/Stretchy/Stretch Powers
- Expandable/Malleable/Stretchable Body
- Super Stretching
The user is or can become extremely malleable and elastic, allowing them to stretch, flatten, deform, expand, and contract their whole body, including limbs, torso, neck, etc. They can control how elastic/flexible they or parts of them are, allowing user to change their bodies into various tools or other constructs.
They are extremely hard to wound or hurt due to their body reflexively absorbing damage by stretching with attacks, but may still feel pain.
- Dermal Armor
- Elastic Eye
- Elastic Jaws
- Enhanced Breath/Lung Capacity (their lungs can expand in order to take and blow vast amounts of air)
- Enhanced/Supernatural Durability/Invulnerability (most attacks either bounce off or the user's body stretches enough to reduce damage)
- Enhanced Eating (their organs can expand in order to fit more food and fluids)
- Enhanced/Supernatural Flexibility
- Flat Body
- Impact Absorption
- Limb Extension
- Limb Expansion
- Malleable Anatomy
- Organic Constructs (self only)
- Spherical Form (their elastic nature allows them to expand their skin and body into a spherical form)
- Unsupported Motion
- Amorphous Physiology
- Elastic Energy Manipulation
- Body Manipulation
- Body Length Manipulation
- Boneless Body
- Liquid Mimicry
- Rubber Mimicry
- Plastic Mimicry
- Reach Mode
- Size Manipulation
- May have a limit on how far they can stretch.
- May have to use kinetic force, such as punching or kicking, or even getting punched or kicked, in order to stretch.
- May be more vulnerable against piercing or cutting attacks.
See Also: Rubber Man
- Lotus Twister (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Banyan Twister (Xiaolin Chronicles)
- Inspiron Power Ring (Super Buddies)
- Gomu Gomu no Mi (One Piece)