Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Rubber Combat
The user is able to utilize elasticity with their physical combat, granting them impressive selection offensive and defensive abilities depending on the user's inventiveness with their unique physical properties.
- May be at a disadvantage against cutting or piercing attacks.
- May require the user to be creative in order to achieve significant results from a seemingly underwhelming power.
- Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
- Mr. Fantastic (Marvel)
- Super-Skrull (Marvel)
- Dhalsim (Street Fighter series)
- Seth (Street Fighter IV)
- Necro (Street Fighter III)
- Plastic Man (DC Comics)
- Rubberbandman (Static Shock)
- Lastikman (Mars Ravelo's Komiks)
- Lastika (Lastikman Film)
- Chakravartin (Asura's Wrath)
- Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog); only in werehog form