- Egg Physiology
User is made of or can transform their body completely into egg/eggs. Users' transformed form is either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of egg/eggs, in which case, it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately, the user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Extreme heat may cook or hatch the user.
- Mobility may be limited due to the user's form.
- Senses may be hindered by shell covering.
- Sufficient force may crack the user's shell.
- Most eggs have a vulnerable shell.
- Tamago (One Piece)
- Digitamamon (Digimon)
- Sheldon (U.S. Acres)
- Humpty Dumpty (Alice in Wonderland)
- Chang Tzu/Egg Fu (DC Comics)
- Egg Fu the Fifth (DC Comics)
- Dr. Yes (DC Comics)
- Players (Runescape) Via the Easter Ring.
- Exeggcute (Pokémon)
- Guardian ÄRM, VII (Sieben) (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Humpty Dumpty (Puss in Boots)
- Unshelltered (Yo-Kai Watch)
- The Egg Twins (Oswald)