The power to use less force or energy in moving.
- Efficient Mobility/Motion
- Energy Saving Motion/Movement
The user can do any movement or body acceleration with less energy or force than what is usually required to do, going from laying to the ground to standing up quickly much quicker than usual without the normally required forces and energy or do any movement transition or any movement in general whatsoever.
- Enhanced Agility/Supernatural Agility
- Enhanced Athleticism/Supernatural Athleticism
- Enhanced Speed/Supernatural Speed
- Disproportionate Force
- Efficient Body
- Efficient Combat
- Enhanced Condition
- Enhanced Leap
- Enhanced Stamina
- Enhanced Strength
- Flawless Coordination
- Inertia Negation
- Inertia Reduction
- Unrestricted Movement
- Weight Reduction
- May still get tired after too much use of this ability.
- Lancer (Fate/Stay Night)
- Heroic Tribe (Heroic Age)
- Shin (The New Gate); after turning off his limiter