- Ectoplasm Attacks/Projection
The user can release/use plasma to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Ectoplasm Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with ectoplasm.
- Ectoplasmic Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of ectoplasm.
- Ectoplasmic Beam Emission: Release beams of ectoplasm.
- Ectoplasmic Blast: Release ectoplasm over a specific target area.
- Ectoplasmic Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of ectoplasm.
- Ectoplasmic Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of ectoplasm.
- Ectoplasmic Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Ectoplasmic Cutting: Use ectoplasmic energy to cut opponents.
- Ectoplasmic Pillar Projection: Project ectoplasm pillars.
- Ectoplasmic Spike Projection: Project ectoplasm spikes.
- Ectoplasmic Vision: Emit ectoplasm from one's eyes.
- Ectoplasmic Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of ectoplasm.
- Ectoplasmic Wave Emission: Send out a wave of ectoplasm that repels everything.
- Expanding Ectoplasmic Bolts: Project ectoplasm that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Ectoplasmic Blasts: Release blasts of ectoplasm in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release ectoplasm blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of ectoplasm.
- Omnidirectional Ectoplasmic Waves: Send out a wave of ectoplasm in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of ectoplasm that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release ectoplasm blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Spectral Breath: Discharge ectoplasm from mouth.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release ectoplasm blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of ectoplasm.
- Zap: A tiny short release of ectoplasm to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Ectokinetic Combat
- Ectokinetic Constructs
- Ectoplasm Manipulation
- Ectoplasm Mimicry
- Force-Field Generation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of ectoplasm to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Most Ghosts (Danny Phantom)
- Bobby (Dude, That's My Ghost)