Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Power to transform into or have a physical body made up of ectoplasm. Technique of Ectoplasm Manipulation.
- Ectoplasm Body/Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into ectoplasm. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of ectoplasm, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
Because of its unstable, esoteric properties, ectoplasm reacts to normal matter/energy in unusual and useful ways, including being able to ignore most of them.
- Amorphous Physiology
- Astral Projection
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Ectoplasm Generation
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity
- Ectoplasm Manipulation
- Ectoplasmic Creature Creation
- Malleable Anatomy
- Regenerative Healing Factor by drawing ectoplasm to fill the wounds.
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over vast areas.
- Size Manipulation
- Spirit Physiology
- May need practice to change back.
- Some users may not be able to return to their original body/form.
- Ghosts (Folklore/Mythology)
- Spirits (Folklore/Mythology)