Swamp Thing (DC Comics) is in-tune with his surroundings.
Be physically, emotionally, and/or mentally in synch with environment
- Environmental Awareness
- Nature Sense
The user can sense the overall well-being and conditions of their immediate environment and natural setting stemming from a psychic sensitivity to nature, including all biomes (forests, deserts, tundras, wetlands, mountains, etc).
A tree naturally falling or predator catching their prey in a near by forest would be felt by the user, leaving them feeling calmly relieved. Unnaturally, would leave the user sickened. Can detect natural changes as well (raise in temperature, humidity, etc).
- Natural Affinity: to emphatically influence the ecosystem
- May lose senses while in a provoked/endangered habitat.
- User emotions may be directly linked to the environment, they may feel blissful and become physically enhanced if their immediate environment is operating naturally or may feel scared, anxious, feeble, or even frenzied if the bio-network is not behaving naturally due to foreign violation.
- Swamp Thing (DC Comics)
- Man Thing (Marvel)
- Storm (Marvel)
- Poison Ivy (DC Comics)
- Vilgax (Ben 10/AF/UA)
- Roxy (Winx Club)
- Flora (Winx Club)
- Diana (Winx Club)
- SCP-992 (SCP Foundation)
- Maya (Power Rangers Lost Galaxy)
- Aya/Diwani Olivia (Enchanted Garden)