The ability to determine the location of objects in the environment by use of reflected sound waves. Sub-Power of Sound Manipulation.
- Radar Pulse/Sense
- Sonar Sense
User can emit sound waves and use the echoes that return from various objects to locate and identify the objects. Alternately, they can use ambient sounds to do the same. Since this ability isn't based on sight/light, Invisibility is useless against it, as are most forms of Camouflage.
- Illusion Awareness: Illusions lack mass from which sound would bounce.
- Energy Senses: can be used for similar effect.
- Seismic Sense: Sense vibrations from solid objects.
- Sonar: Echolocation using water as a medium instead of air.
- Animal Morphing
- Energy Perception
- Psychic Navigation
- Sonic Scream
- Sound Manipulation
- Sound Tracking
- Completely negated by Inaudibility.
- Blocked by powers that can prevent/dampen sound-waves (Air Manipulation, Force-Field Generation, etc.).
- Can be overloaded if there are too many sensory impressions.
- Users of Supernatural Speed and Absolute Speed are too fast to detect.
- Other sounds may throw off this ability's effectiveness.
- Users may have sensitive ears, which can be painful.
- Depends on how user's powers works, certain things may not be detectable.