- For a gallery of examples for Earth Manipulation, see here.
Samuel Sullivan (Heroes) uses this ability to destroy a police station
manipulate elements derived from earth (rock, metal, etc.)
The power to manipulate earth, including sand, stone, rock, lava, dirt, glass, metal, and other minerals.
- Earth Release/Doton
User can create, shape and manipulate any "Earthen" elements including most solid objects, specifically all minerals and mineral compositions regardless of their state (mountain, boulder, sand or dust), dirt, soil, etc.
- Create/generate/increase earthen materials.
- Shape, compress, and/or otherwise manipulate earthen materials.
- Burrowing with choice between simply gliding through earth or leaving tunnel.
- Cause Avalanches, Earthquakes, Mudslides or Quicksand.
- Earth Attacks
- Limited Gravity Manipulation
- Ground Liquification
- Limited Magnetism Manipulation
- Move/lift earth, rocks, boulders, and stones at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Remove and/or purify the pollutants.
- Tectonic Plate Manipulation
- Terrakinetic Constructs, including weapons, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Abacomancy divination using Sand, Dust, Etc.
- Earth Aura
- Earth Empowerment
- Earth Mimicry to become earth/stone/sand.
- Earth Portal Creation
- Geokinetic Combat
- Geokinetic Invisibility
- Geokinetic Regeneration
- Healing Earth
- Seismic Sense sense/perceive vibrations in the earth.
- Asphalt Manipulation control asphalt.
- Black Earth Manipulation
- Carbon Manipulation control carbon.
- Clay Manipulation control clay.
- Coal Manipulation control coal.
- Concrete Manipulation control concrete.
- Cosmic-Earth Manipulation
- Crystal Manipulation control crystalline materials.
- Dust Manipulation control dust particles.
- Earth Energy Manipulation
- Fossil Manipulation control fossils.
- Glass Manipulation control silica.
- Magma Manipulation control magma, lava or other extremely hot solids.
- Metal Manipulation control metals.
- Mineral Manipulation control minerals and rocks.
- Mud Manipulation control mud.
- Oil Manipulation control natural oils from within the earth.
- Pure Earth Manipulation
- Salt Manipulation control salt.
- Sand Manipulation control silicate particles of the earth.
- Soil Manipulation control dirt and soil.
Some universes include Plant Manipulation as a form of earth manipulation.
- Architecture Manipulation
- Ash Manipulation control the ashes as they become part of the soil.
- Smoke Manipulation smoke is basically microsophic ash.
- Bone Manipulation
- Cave Manipulation
- Elemental Manipulation
- Erosion Manipulation
- Mountain Manipulation
- Terrain Manipulation
As one of the classical Elements, Earth is associated with:
- May be unable to create earth, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance and the amount of matter depends of the strength and skill of the user.
- Glass and artificial solids may be hard or impossible to control.
- May not be able to control over extraterrestrial (Alien) elements.
- May be weak against Electricity Manipulation as electricity can travel through the ground and break apart the earth.
See Also: Dishing Out Dirt