Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell).
visually blend into surroundings.
The power to visually blend into immediate environment.
- Chameleon Effect
- Dynamic Camouflage
The user can make their coloration blend with the coloration of their background to avoid optical perception. Some users can affect their attire by means of "static camouflage".
- Must be able to have similar colors as the location one is at.
- Those with Enhanced Vision can still find the users.
- May be limited to visible light.
- User may still cast a shadow.
- Bug (Gone series)
- Chamelemon (Digimon)
- Chameleon Girl (Heroes)
- Espio the Chameleon (Sonic series)
- Fang (Maximum Ride)
- Karen (Misfits)
- Miss Martian (Young Justice)
- Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell)
- Randall (Monsters Inc.)
- Sendou Ryuuichi (Code: Breaker)
- Stealthed Units/Structures (Command & Conquer series)
- Sting Chameleon (Mega Man X)
- T-1000 (Terminator franchise: Terminator 2)
- The Predator (Predator series)
- TJ Botsford (WordGirl)
- Zeo (One Piece)
- Zetsu (Naruto)
- ChamAlien (Ben 10 Ultimate Alien)
- Kevin Levin (Ben 10: Alien Force)
- Prisoner 775 (Ben 10 Ultimate Alien)
via Great Kanohi Volitak:
- Toa Chiara
- Toa Nidhiki
- Toa Nuparu
- Laughing Octopus (Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots)
- Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
- Kecleon and select others via move Camouflage
- Sewaddle -only by breeding.
- Cammile (Power Rangers Jungle Fury)
- Trent Fernadez (Power Rangers Dino Thunder)
- Chameleons (Madagascar, Africa, the Middle East, Southern Europe)
- Modern Military Battle Uniform rely on this when in battle. It's to keep from getting spotted.