- Koniokinetic Mimicry/Physiology
- Dust Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into dust. Users' transformed form is either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of dust, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
This power is especially useful getting into the hardest of crevices and clogging electronics.
- Amorphous Physiology
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Dust Generation
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Near Intangibility: as long as the obstacle isn't air-proofed they can pass through it.
- Poison Generation
- Thermal Resistance
- Desert Adaptation
- Dust Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation
- Earth Mimicry
- Koniokinetic Combat
- Sand Manipulation
- Sandstorm Creation
- Skin Manipulation
- Air Manipulation may blow and scatter the user.
- May not be able to return to original form.
- Dust Bunnies (Codename: Kids Next Door)
- Sooraya Qadir/Dust (Marvel Comics)
- Imhotep (The Mummy)
- Lint Monster (Round the Twist)
- Terry the Dust Bunny (Wabbit)